January Blues Crochet Lap Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This crochet blanket is made lengthwise using double crochets and chains. My favorite type of pattern that's SUPER easy but looks like it was a little complex to make! During the cold Winter months when the sun barely shines through the clouds, I'm always drawn to shades of blue and brown. The slight lace of the stitches make this blanket on the lighter side but it's still heavy enough to keep your legs and feet warm!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size40" long- width determined by Crafter!
- 7 oz each of your favorite colors- I used 4
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
All the monsters in your child's closet will disappear with these Hungry Shark Crochet Slippers. Despite the fact that they're shaped… Continue reading: "Hungry Shark Crochet Slippersvideocam"
- Prismatic Chromatic Crochet Blanket
- Pretty Crochet Mesh And Berry Baby Blanket
- Striped Rainbow Baby Blanket
- Crochet Textured Blanket Free Pattern
- Easy Peephole Chevron Blanket
- Double Strand Scrap Blanket
- Eye Of The Storm Square
- Ripple Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Relaxing Rainbow Crochet Blanket
- World's Easiest Afghan
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Cheeky Egg
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- Take It Easy Slippers
- Arewa Bookmark
- Spa Soap Sack
- How To Crochet A Basic Granny Pentagon
- The Library Tote
- Free Crochet Storage Basket
- Glowing Embers Crochet Earrings
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters