Zebra Coin Purse
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Mom will go wild this year with her new zebra coin purse, hand crocheted by you! This simple pattern works up quickly in one evening to make a one-of-a-kind gift that Mom will truly love. Use worsted weight yarn in variegated black to white, and the yarn will dictate where your stripes land. Materials needed: Worsted weight yarn 65 yards variegated black & white 10 yards black Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook Yarn needle Sew-on wiggle eyes 18 mm 4.33” purse frame Black thread & needle Purse measures approximately 6.5” x 4.33”. Gauge = 5 sc = 1" Skill level: Easy "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 sc = 1"
Finished Size6.5” x 4.33"
- Worsted weight yarn - black and variegated black/white
- Size G crochet hook
- 4.33" purse frame
- Needle & thread
- 18-mm googly eyes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- C2c Reindeer
- Tea Spa Crochet Mug Rug
- Crochet Robin Bauble
- Crochet Yarn Angel Ornament
- Westmount Unisex Crochet Slippers
- Snowman In Stitches Wreath
- Totally Tweed Toque
- Christmas Tree Scrubby Dishcloth
- Funky Chunky Headband
- Bernat Blanket Yarn Pocket Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters