We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Let's learn how to crochet a goat amigurumi pattern for your Chinese zodiac sign with my easy and fun Zodiac goat amigurumi free crochet tutorial and join my monthly Zodiac Amigurumi CAL. Enjoy the step-by-step crochet video tutorial and goat amigurumi pattern free for the adorable zodiac amigurumi goat as well as other zodiac amigurumi animals on my channel. This goat amigurumi pattern will be an amazing addition to your other crocheted farm animals. This little crocheted goat can be used as a keychain, a paper-stop if you put a rock inside, or simply a small stuffed animal in the farmhouse decoration or better yet this goat amigurumi pattern is a fun and meaningful birthday gif"
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge24*24 single crochet = 4 inc
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Crab Stitch Tutorial
- Beautiful Bean Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
- Moss Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Sweet Suzette Stitch Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- Tahoe Bean Stitch Twisted Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters