Free Amigurumi Crochet Bunny Rattle Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This free crochet bunny rattle pattern is not the usual pattern I would design but there is a reason for this! My brother is expecting a baby boy and I really wanted to make him a special gift from his untie! :-) I very much enjoyed working on this Amigurumni bunny pattern as it is a quick and simple project that is finished in no time and the result is just soooo cute! This pattern includes instructions for both the bunny rattle and the wooden ring rattle so why don't you give it a try!?"
Crochet Hook4 or 2 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Sizebunny rattle: 18cm / 7 inches long | wooden ring rattle: 9cm / 3.5 inches in diameter
- 100% mercerised cotton / Fine Sport #2 = 4 ply
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Stop trying to figure out how to start your chain stitch blanket with this Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanket. You can work… Continue reading: "Quick and Chainless Shell and Lace Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 25 Min Cup Cozy
- Peek-a-boo Beanie
- Santa Belt Christmas Pillow Home Decor Seasonal Holiday
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Knit Stitch
- Eternal Cable Crop Top
- Boho Fall Lines Wall Hanging
- Boho Wall Hanging
- Popping Posts Crochet Throw Blanket
- Monstera Crochet Cowl
- Milkweed Leaf Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters