We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Cozy Cowl is the perfect quick crochet project. It works up fast because it uses 6 Super Bulky yarn. The Cozy Cowl is definitely a great last minute crochet project. This cowl is the perfect neck warmer to keep warm, as it fits closely to your neck. It is recommended to use a yarn that’s soft, as it fits closely around your neck. Put this to use & keep yourself warm throughout fall & winter season. Give it your own look with your choice of color & buttons."
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured with stitch combo crocheted in rows:
6 stitches & 6 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Emilia Ear Warmer
- Penelope Sideways Shawl
- Mountain Hideaway Throw
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Crochet Sanitizer Cozy
- Picture Wreath Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Windy Day Head Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters