Sunday Mornings Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I’m addicted to scarves lately. I don’t have a neck so I can’t wear big, bulky ones. Last Sunday morning I couldn’t sleep so I decided to try a new design I’ve had in my head. I wanted a scarf I could throw on with casual clothes on the weekend. Something simple, yet classy looking. This whips up quickly, is fun to make and can be made from a variety of yarns. About the Pattern Skill level: Beginner. Email help is always available. Materials & Details Yarn: worsted weight in choice of color Crochet Hook: K Miscellaneous: yarn needle for weaving in ends; large, decorative button (optional) Gauge: not necessary for this project Finished size: 5.5-7” wide x 40” long. Can be made any length."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet