We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Flikka is an adorable baby flamingo that is just begging for a cuddle. This pattern uses basic shaping and stitches so it can be made quickly and easily. Skill Level: • Intermediate Terminology: • U.S. Terminology Finished size: • Approximately 12.5” Tall from tips of feet to top of head Supplies: • 3.5 mm Clover Amour Crochet Hook • 5.5 mm Clover Amour Crochet Hook • 5 yds/4.6 m (0.07 oz/2g) of We Crochet Brava Worsted in White • 40 yds/37m (0.6 oz/18g) of We Crochet Brava Worsted in Black • 49 yds/45m (2.33 oz/66g) of We Crochet Fable Fur in Volpe • 24mm Blue Safety Eyes. I used 24mm Frosted Sky Glitter Eyes from Chateau Bornais Crochet on Etsy. • Locking Stitch Markers - I used Clover quick-locking stitch markers • Polyester Stuffing • Scissors – I used Clover Patchwork Mini Scissors • Clover Chibi Bent Tip Tapestry Needle • Optional: Poly Pellets/Plastic Pellets (I used about 71g) • Optional: Nylon stocking (for Poly Pellets to go in) "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeApproximately 12.5” Tall from tips of feet to top of head
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters