Flopsy The Elephant
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"About the pattern The amigurumi elephant is made in continuous rounds. Use a stitch marker and move it up as you finish the rounds. The head and the body are made in one piece and the ears, limbs and tail are made separately. You’ll need a pipe cleaner for the trunk. There is a section with pictures for extra help. The finished elephant is about 10 cm/ 4 inches tall. Difficulty level: Advanced beginners Here are the abbreviations used in this pattern. You need to be familiar with these."
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size4 inches, 10 cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters