We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet pattern for big, chunky, warm wool slippers. The slippers has size options that will fit most adults. Put these to use & keep yourself warm throughout fall & winter season. Put these on & crawl up under a blanket on a fall evening or bring them with you for a weekend away. They are perfect after a cold day skiing or snowboarding – or after a rainy day. The crochet Cozy Slippers are the perfect crochet project for the cold season. They work up super quickly as they are made with super bulky yarn. "
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured with the bubblepattern crocheted in rounds:
6 stitches & 4 rounds per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished SizeA: Refers to size 35-37 EU, 5-6,5 US, 3-4 UK and measures approximately 22 cm / 8.7 inches. B: Refers to size 38-39 EU, 7-8,5 US, 5-6 UK and measures approximately 24 cm / 9.4 inches. C: Refers to size 40-42 EU, 9-10,5 US, 7-8 UK and measures approximat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Raspberry Surprise Front Post Wine Cozy
- Chunky-like Preemie Baby Beanies
- Chunky-like Preemie Granny Square Beanies
- Heart Pixel Art Square
- C2c Valentine's Washcloth
- Leprechaun Appliqué
- Starburst Blanket
- Hunny Bunny Bonnet
- Lansdowne Basket
- Lansdowne Toque
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet