The Regency Inspired Summer Crochet Top
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pattern was inspired by the high-waisted gowns of the regency era. The pattern is breathable and great for summer weather! The Truboo yarn has a lovely drape but a lot of positive ease, especially after blocking. Consider sizing down for a more tailored fit. The pattern uses bust size as a guide so you can tailor it to fit you perfectly. If you are slender, consider doing less increases If you have a smaller waist, consider weaving in a ribbon or a chain of yarn to cinch at the first row of double crochets Remember to try on as you go!! You can tailor this pattern to fit you as best as possible. "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook, G/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeBodice - 4"x4" = 28.5 sts by 25.5 rows Body - 4"x4" = 23 sts by 7 rows; remember you are working the bodice sideways so rows count towards width of bodice while sts count towards height.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lemon Rose Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters