Charlie The Celestial Dragon
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Charlie the Celestial Dragon is the a fun and challenging amigurumi pattern or even a great piece of home decor for any dragon-lover. Her body twists in a curlicue, allowing her to stand up on her tail or wrap around your arm. The celestial dragon, also called the Chinese dragon or the Eastern dragon, is a symbol of prosperity. It flies through the sky without wings, often found wrapped around the pillars of temples, bringing good fortune to the emperor. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge8 sts x 8 rows in sc = 2” x 2”
Finished Size15” tall x 8” wide x 8” deep
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Test your crochet skills with this amazing Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern. This is probably the coolest rainbow pattern… Continue reading: "Rainbow Tunisian Entrelac Crochet Baby Blanket Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Popcorn Kerchief
- Sunset Stripes Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Heart Granny Square
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Crochet Cord Nesting Bowls
- Boho Love Wall Hanging
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters