Gnome Tissue Box Cover
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This cover is designed to fit over a standard cube size tissue box. The cover portion is worked as one piece and then the hat, legs and nose are crocheted separately and sewn to the cover at the end. Works up pretty quickly which makes this cute little guy perfect for fun Christmas gifts! Make in a multitude of colors for year round display! Approximate finished size: Fits standard cube size tissue box 5” tall x 4” wide. With hat, measures approx 13” tall x 8” wide with legs. If you wanted to make as a stuffy, just eliminate the slot for the tissue, stuff and crochet a simple back cover. I loved making this fun pattern and I think you will, too."
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sienna Harvest Berry Shawl
- Jefferson Street Beanie
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- Rhapsody Beanie
- Tree Sprout Doll
- Four Square Dishcloth
- Four Square Hearts Dishcloth
- Diamond Quilt C2c Graphgan
- Bearrison Bear
- Mountain Trail Tweed Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters