We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Can you imagine how brave you have to be to run into a burning building? Firefighters are beyond brave and truly heroes for what they do. They sign up for their job knowing they will be putting themselves in danger. This crochet firefighter gnome pattern is in honor of all the brave firefighters in the world. These brave men fought back the flames engulfing our home and because of them, we were able to salvage our family photos and many other precious belongings. All I can say is “Thank You.”"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5SC x 6 Rows = 1 inch
Finished SizeFinal Gnome is about 5 inches tall.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Crochet Cake Pops
- Irresistible Crochet Puppy
- Betty The Gardening Bee
- 61 Mini Crochet Animals [Free Patterns]
- Lorelei the Lady Bug
- Pocket Baby Alien Amigurumi
- Amigurumi Crochet Animals: Easter Chick, Lamb, Bunny Crochet Pattern
- 15+ Amigurumi Puppy Patterns
- Quick And Easy Crochet Heart Pattern
- 15+ Free Crochet Amigurumi Cat Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ombre Crescent Moon Shawl
- Twilight Haze Blanket
- Chevron Bucket Bag
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Theo Bunny No Sew Amigurumi Pattern
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Misty Pines Crochet Scarf
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters