We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"There is a gnome pattern for every occasion and this crochet baby gnome will make a wonderful gift at a baby shower. Use yellow and green yarn for a gender-neutral gift or the traditional pink and blue to indicate gender. I will confess that this gnome has a lot of little pieces. But the charm is in the details for the crochet baby gnome. Every baby needs a rattle, diaper, and pacifier. All the little parts work up quickly."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5SC x 6 Rows = 1 inch
Finished SizeFinal Gnome is about 7 inches tall.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters