We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Create, style, and work up your dream kitchen. Often times when I'm washing dishes I notice the dishcloths get a funky smell while they're hanging over the faucet trying to dry. I really don't enjoy that smell, so I found myself wanting to dry a different type of dishcloth; a crocheted one. In Tunisian Dishcloths there are a fun variety of patterns to choose from.
Author Becky Stevens has poured her heart and soul into these 17 sassy stitch crochet patterns for your enjoyment. With step-by-step instructions, close-up colored photos and online technique videos, she has made it perfectly clear on how to work up each design.
Each dishcloth featured in this book is an easy crochet pattern to work up, so even those just learning to crochet can join in on the fun. There are many different stitches to use including basket weave, crossed stitch, lattice, brocade, and so much more. You can find symbols, terms and abbreviations at the end of the book, along with figures on how to do specific stitches. With these to guide you along, you'll have a new collection of dishcloths in no time.
What I like about the patterns in this book is that each of them is made using Lily Sugar 'n Cream, a 100 percent medium weight yarn, although any medium weight yarn can be used. When trying to determine how many skeins of yarn are needed, it is best to refer to the yardage before you buy the yarn.
If you need to throw out those old, smelly dishcloths, new ones are just around the corner ready to be worked up. Tunisian Dishcloths is a great resource to have on-hand for yourself or for your gift-giving pleasure.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This slouch is a simple pattern that allows the beauty of this yarn to show through. The yarn is Red Heart Unforgettable Waves and I… Continue reading: "Waves of Warmth Slouchvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
- Modern Double Thick Crochet Potholders
- Easy Breezy Crochet Cardigan
- Sea Life C2c Throw
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters