Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Tunisian Crochet Encore
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Tunisian Crochet Encore by Sheryl Thies is a must-have crochet book if you're looking to expand and perfect your Tunisian crochet skills. This 80-page book includes a helpful review of the basics, then offers a variety of patterns that use advanced techniques of Tunisian crochet. You'll find 16 stylish crochet designs for women's wearables including scarves, shawls, and vests. As your skills grow, so will your level of confidence and satisfaction with your homemade crochet designs.
Flipping through the pages of this book, I've already found a handful of beautiful patterns I would love to make. Each one of these stylish items would be a welcome addition to my spring and summer wardrobe. Ruffled Interlude on page 17 (and also pictured on the cover) is a fun and flirty scarf pattern with lavish ruffles. Hummingbird Rhapsody (pg. 41) is a gorgeous oversized shrug jacket that is not only super stylish, but also really warm. Super fine merino wool is used to complete this simple design. For a truly luxurious look, I would suggest making yourself the Silk Adagio lace shawl. Fine yarn and a large crochet hook are used to create this feminine pattern. Thies recommends working this pattern adagio (at a slow tempo) to avoid making mistakes and tangles.
If you've recently learned the basics of Tunisian crochet and are ready to expand your skills, Tunisian Crochet Encore is definitely a book worth checking out. If you happen to need a refresher, the beginning of the book includes a brief review of the basics. You'll then discover new techniques and concepts that build on the fundamentals of Tunisian crochet. Add this book to your crochet collection today.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters