Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
We all know that diamonds are a woman's best friend, but we also can't live without shoes and handbags. I don't know about you, but I have different bags and purses for every season. Lighter colors are for spring and summer and darker colors are for fall and winter. My newest favorite is a burgundy handbag with a faded alligator texture. With that said, you can never have too many bags. Terrific Totes is the perfect book to add to your collection.
Within this 48-page book you'll find eight crochet tote bags all with different styles that range from chic to casual. When they say dress to impress, that includes your favorite tote. Each of the bags in this Italian designer collection have a timeless allure using a medium weight cotton yarn. Traditional patterns and fanciful embroideries really complete the look of these designs.
From a small clutch to a roomy tote, you will find a crochet pattern that you will enjoy working up. Whether you're going to the grocery store or a fun shopping day with your girlfriends, there will be a bag that fits you just right.
The Caffe Latte Tote really caught my eye. With its lace-like design and neutral contrasting colors, it truly is a bag that you can use every day. Treble crochet and the cluster stitch are used to work up this pattern. Aside from the design itself, the button closure is nice to have to keep your belongings safe and secure.
When you're looking to add a little something to your bag collection then be sure you check out Terrific Totes; the patterns range from easy to intermediate, but will make you look like a pro.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You can run to the store or pack a trip to the pool with this Go Green Mesh Crochet Tote. With more and more people and organizations… Continue reading: "Go Green Mesh Crochet Totevideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Reverie Triangle Shawl
- Happily Ever After Shawl
- Cleo's Cloud Blanket
- Bonbon Buttons
- Thea Poncho
- Oversized Chunky Textured Scarf
- Broomstick Lip Balm Holder
- Argyle Beanie & Slouch Hat
- Heart Cuddler Pillow
- Pumpkin Crochet Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet