Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Shrugs, Shawls & Boleros
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Fashionable, practical and best of all – Crochetable! If you love crochet wearables, you will find 6 fantastic patterns in Shrugs, Shawl & Boleros. These patterns all use Lion Brand® Heartland® Yarn which will give these garments a soft and cozy feel. From a vest style bolero to a full length cocoon, you will be the envy of your friends and family!
This 48-page crochet booklet is perfect to add to your pattern library for those simple, cozy patterns that we all love to make! There are 6 easy-to-read patterns that range from easy to intermediate. With the well written instructions and diagrams, all of these patterns can be made by an experienced beginner. And, in the back of the booklet there is all the information you need on yarn standards, gauge and much more. On the cover you will see the pattern for the Quick Cocoon; this drew my attention quickly to the inside of the booklet. The pattern for the cocoon on page 40 has a unique stitching pattern that makes this project very eye-catching. I think the cocoon will be the next project on my to-do list! Another of my favorites is the Convertible Flower Lace Shrug on page 12; this is an amazing garment that can be worn as a shrug, vest or shawl. Of course, all 6 patterns are fantastic and I’m sure my daughters will want me to make all of them!!
All you need to get started is this great pattern booklet, a hook and your yarn!! If you’re like me, the hard part will be to choose which pattern to make first!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Simple, sweet, different, and unique, this crochet washcloth has fantastic texture and looks decorative sitting by your sink. This… Continue reading: "Circle Point Crochet Washclothvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet