Shawls You'll Love
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Having a beautiful crochet piece wrapped around you during the winter season is not only comforting, but cozy, too. I love window shopping for all the knit and crochet shawls to get some ideas on what I want to work up next. However, when it's cold and windy I just don't feel like leaving the house, so luckily I came across the Shawls You'll Love book from Leisure Arts.
Inside this 48-page book are beautiful stitch patterns in 13 crochet shawls; each of which will easily become your new favorite go-to winter item. Each pattern is an easy crochet pattern that uses medium worsted weight yarn in all your favorite colors. Regardless if you want to keep the shawl for yourself, or make a prayer shawl and give it to someone in need, you will certainly find the right fit.
Whether you prefer casual, comfy, stylish or timeless elegance, the perfect design is waiting for you in this book. My favorite pattern in the book is Grace on page 23. The shawl consists of only three neutral colors: Light Grey, Grey and Dark Grey. The design itself has a nice air flow to it, so you can easily wear it during the warmer months as well. You can drape it over your shoulders like a poncho type sweater or simply swing it around for a shawl.
While roaming through the book you'll notice lace patterns, chevron patterns, and so much more. Each pattern uses a variety of stitches from treble crochet to double treble crochet and even the cluster stitch; each one is just as beautiful as the next.
When you decide you're ready to make the next best thing then check out Shawls You'll Love. If you're tired of making the same old dishcloths and afghans then try your hand at something new and make one of these fabulous wearables.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The delightfully easy Wrapped with Love Crochet Hat pattern is the perfect gift to make for anyone in your family. This pattern comes… Continue reading: "Wrapped with Love Crochet Hatvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Granny Stripe Heart Cushion Cover
- Granny Stripe Heart Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Buffalo Plaid Wristlet
- Bits And Bobbles Tote
- Winter Blooms Cowl
- Newport Oversized Cardigan
- Catalina Tank Top
- Norwalk Pony Tail Key Hole Hat
- Sedona Poncho
- Montana Poncho
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet