Scarves & Cowls
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Accessorizing your outfit is one of the most fun things about starting your day, at least it is in my world. Deciding between bracelets, necklaces, dangly earrings, scarves or flashy rings can sometimes be tricky since you don't want to have too much going on. However, adding a scarf or cowl can be perfect with any outfit and you'll have even more fun crocheting it yourself. In Scarves & Cowls you'll find amazing designs with 96 options for custom widths and lengths.
Reflect your personal style with any one of the custom cowls or scarves in this book. There are 12 patterns to choose from and with complete instructions and easy-to-follow charts, allow you to create many more sizes; the options are endless.
The author has done all the math for you. She chose the size, gave the measurements, provided how many skeins are necessary and how many beginning chains you'll need to work. You can easily customize your scarf or cowl to fit the look you're going for. Six designs with eight sizes for each scarf and eight sizes for each cowl, gives you a total of 96 pre-planned variations.
All the patterns in Scarves & Cowls are easy crochet patterns, making them perfect for those just learning to crochet. My favorite design is "Martha" on page 21. Of course you can choose your own colors, but the one shown is in shades of purple and gray. I think it's great that each of the patterns has a little video icon, which means there is a video tutorial online that you can watch and learn how to do that specific stitch or technique.
Whether it's sunny and cool or snowing and cold, a scarf is the perfect accessory to complete your outfit. Instead of trying to decide between all the jewels you have, just work up a scarf in your favorite colors!
What is your favorite accessory to pair with an outfit? Comment below.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Test your crochet skills with this amazing Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern. This is probably the coolest rainbow pattern… Continue reading: "Rainbow Tunisian Entrelac Crochet Baby Blanket Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Popcorn Kerchief
- Sunset Stripes Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Heart Granny Square
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Crochet Cord Nesting Bowls
- Boho Love Wall Hanging
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters