We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Publisher: Krause Publications
Reviewed by: Jeanette Benoit, editor for AllFreeCrochet
Huggable Crochet by Christine Lucas features the most adorable cute and cuddly animal crochet patterns you'll ever find. Inside, you will find more than 19 wonderful crochet patterns of animals from around the world. They are divided into 5 chapters: Forest Critters, Farm Friends, Ocean Dwellers, Safari Animals, and Exotic Creatures.
The animals you can make with the patterns in this book are generously sized, measuring twelve to eighteen inches tall. Adults and children alike will not be able to resist these truly huggable creatures. These animals make great gifts for the little ones in your life, especially because the patterns do not include any chocking hazards such as buttons or wire. Each project appears in two different color palettes, one realistic and one whimsical. Feel free to explore your creativity!
Another bonus is that each project was designed using simple crochet stitches to ensure a fun and relaxing crochet experience. If you run into any questions along the way, each stitch is thouroughly explained and shown step-by-step.
My personal favorite is Dottie the Cow on page 30. Made using super bulky black and white yarn, she is quick to work up and looks so cute when complete. Waddlesworth the Penguin on page 52 is another one of my favorites, along with Byron the Lion (page 68), Seymour the Giraffe (page 74), Ellie the Elephant (page 88), and Kaya the Kangaroo (page 100). This book is literally filled with adorable patterns; it's impossible to pick a favorite. I want to crochet them all!
Huggable Crochet is a fabulous book you definitely want to have in your collection. All you need is a hook and some yarn (and this book!) to create the most adorable stuffed animals you've ever seen!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- The Easiest Purple Poncho Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Twisted Messy Bun Hat
- Beginner Crochet Beanie
- Unique Marshmallow Messy Bun Hat
- St. Patrick's Day Dueling Lucky Clovers Hat
- Quick And Easy Reversible Crochet Slippers
- Four Seasons Blanket
- Petite Floral Dreamcatcher Boho Wall Hanging Decor
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet