Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Elegant Beaded Bags
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Elegant Beaded Bags
By Sonja Hood
Gifted by Leisure Arts
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor of AllFreeCrochet.com
There are many other materials aside from yarn that you can use to crochet with, including wire. Inside Elegant Beaded Bags by Sonja Wood, you will discover how easy it is to crochet with beads and wire to create stunning little bags. Choose from 12 different bag patterns including the Bubblegum Purse (pg. 8), Rainbow Candies Purse (pg. 20), Princess clutch (pg. 32), just to name a few. Each one is the perfect accessory to take with you to formal events such as weddings, baptisms, and more.
If you've never crocheted with wire before, don't worry. The book includes detailed directions for each pattern, as well as a helpful section at the beginning of the book that outlines everything you need to know to complete these beaded crochet bags. Padde wire (also known as floral wire) is used for each bag, and cloth gardening gloves are recommended to protect your fingers from the wire as you crochet.
You'll also find a section of helpful techniques including crocheting with wire, using beads and sequins, finishing wire ends, tying knots, securing fringe, and sewing and inserting linings. Plus, instructions on how to care for your purse are also included. Each one of these pretty little crocheted bags are a great way to add a touch of elegance to any outfit.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
These Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks are perfect for anyone who wants to keep their feet nice and cozy around the house or in… Continue reading: "Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet