Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
There will always be a time or two in our lives that we go through something difficult, something we can't control or something we can't understand. Fortunately we have friends, family and loved ones who are here to help us through those tough times; and if you don't, there's always someone you may not know who is there for you. In Healing Shawls you'll be able to give comfort, support and love to someone you may or may not know.
Within the 48-page book you'll see 15 beautiful designs that are crocheted using Lion Brand yarns, as well as personal stories of giving that helped those heal in times of need. Now you might think that a healing shawl is just a shawl, but there's really more to it. Putting your heart and feelings into a handmade gift can have a positive vibe to the recipient. Knowing someone put love into this shawl is something you will never part with. As you crochet these healing shawls or prayer shawls you can say a prayer, wish for peace, comfort or strength; you can also think about the person you're giving it to. If you don't know who the recipient will be because you're crocheting for charity then you can still wish and think happy thoughts.
You'll find shorter shawls that can be worn more like a wrap, as well as longer shawls that fit like a duster. Each design is an easy crochet pattern, so just about anyone can work it up. What I like most about this book is that there are personal stories in it; these stories talk about why a specific shawl was made and makes you feel a little closer to that person.
The next time you know someone is in need of some thought and prayer, whip out your copy of Healing Shawls and start crocheting. You'll feel inspired, accomplished and that you're making a difference in someone's life.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Balthazar The Sailor Elephant
- Jojo The Mailman Bunny
- Leaf Sweater
- Beautiful Beans Beanie
- Granny's Shopping Bag
- Chunky & Cosy Easy Beanie
- Make With A Cake Cosy Cowl
- Make With A Cake Shawl
- Beautiful Beans Fingerless Gloves
- Beautiful Beans Infinity Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters