Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Hats, Scarves & Cowls
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Winters can be brutal, especially if you live in a cold-climate place where you just don't want to leave your house. Most winters I feel like that kid from "Christmas Story" where he's all bundled up in his snowsuit and he can't even put his arms down. Luckily for all of us we love to crochet, which can actually make winters a little less painful when we come up with beautiful crochet designs. In Hats, Scarves & Cowls you will find pretty patterns you'll want to work up right away.
In this 48-page book you'll see easy designs with rich details. Any one of the patterns would make perfect gifts for friends and family, or for expanding your own wardrobe. Each has a stylish design with classic details that are easy to crochet. Melissa Leapman really knew what she was doing when coming up with these designs.
Regardless of what design you are searching for, you are sure to find something that pleases you in this book. From basketweave to Fair Isle, to glitsy designs and tweed sets, you'll love them all. I especially love the Two-Way Button Up Cowl. It's an easy crochet pattern worked up with worsted weight yarn, embellished with three beautiful buttons. You really can make this your own by choosing buttons that fit your personality; it's an elegant design that will keep you warm.
Also included in the book are charts, figures and diagrams to help you create your hats and scarves flawlessly. What's also great about this book is that if you get stuck on a stitch there are videos online to help guide you.
If you want to prep for winter, or you simply live somewhere where it's cold all the time, then check out Hats, Scarves & Cowls; you have every right to stay warm, in style.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet