Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Hand-Picked Gloves & Mitts
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Seasonal change is what I like best about living in Illinois; once the leaves start changing colors and the cool, crisp air arrives I know we're about to hit those long winter months. I'm always prepared for each season because I know it can come when we least expect it. With Hand-Picked Gloves & Mitts, I'm able to work up the most beautiful designs any time of the year and store them until the cold months arrive.
In this 32-page book you'll find mitts sized for toddlers, children and adults. There are different styles to choose from depending on what look you're going for. From fingerless mitts to full-coverage gloves, you'll be able to find something that fits your needs. Each of the crochet patterns in the book are easy, which is perfect for the beginner. There are instructions for each design making it simple to work up a pair of these lovely mitts.
If you're looking for the ultimate personalized gift, or you want something unique for yourself, the custom hand warmers will fit every personality. There's both trendy and traditional designs within the book that use the popcorn stitch, cable stitch, long shell, ruffles, lace v-stitch and so much more.
The beginning of the book offers sizes and styles, so you know what kind of look you're interested in before diving into the pattern. Choose what size you need to make, decide between regular mittens, fingerless mitts with or without a flip top and then choose from eight different cuffs. You truly can design your own look!
There is a bonus refresher video you can watch online that goes over the techniques and stitches that are used throughout the book, so you can fly through the patterns. If you're looking for that practical crochet pattern then you must get your hands on Hand-Picked Gloves & Mitts; you'll easily want to make them all!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Car Seat Blankets
- My Very First Layette
- Beginner's Guide to Crocodile Stitch
- Enter to win a copy of Celtic Cable Crochet!
- The Cuffed Shawl and More
- A Baker's Dozen: Easy Crochet Doilies
- Chemo Caps and Wraps
- Around The Seasons Afghans from Bernat
- Blue Ribbon Afghans from America's State Fairs
- Open Weave Fashions
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Round Lace Doily
- Easy Sea Glass Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Puff Stitch Crochet Shawl Pattern
- Perfection Spa Washcloth
- The Take Me Outside Infinity Scarf
- Chunky Infinity Scarf
- Show Yourself Frozen 2-Inspired Elsa
- Easy Weekend Chevron Crochet Blanket
- Kalinda Wrap
- Crochet Heart Earrings
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet