Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Crocheting fabulous jewelry is now easy and fun to do! Formal Jewelry by Karen McKenna is a wonderful instructional book that brings two art forms together to create amazing results. Now you can make your own beaded formal jewelry by crocheting with metallic crochet thread and beads.
Choose from 12 easy to read patterns to make a one of a kind project for a wedding, prom or any party occasion. Each design has step-by-step instructions and by choosing fun colorful beads or simple classic purls, you will have a stunning piece of jewelry your friends will surly admire.
I think this is one of my all-time favorite crochet books. Easy to make projects that have a classic look, inexpensive and fun to make unique jewelry – that is my style. As a bonus, this book provides information to online videos to help you through the Formal Jewelry making process… Are you ready to get the party started?
This 32 page instructional book is packed with great ideas. Any bride would love the Floating Pearl Necklace (pg. 20) and the Something Blue Garter (pg. 16). For the prom the Black Barefoot Sandal (pg. 22) would make your daughter the envy of all the young fashionistas! The Formal Headband (pg. 18) would make the perfect New Year’s Eve accessory for next year, too! A few beads and some gorgeous crochet thread and I will be ready for any party!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The delightfully easy Wrapped with Love Crochet Hat pattern is the perfect gift to make for anyone in your family. This pattern comes… Continue reading: "Wrapped with Love Crochet Hatvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Granny Stripe Heart Cushion Cover
- Granny Stripe Heart Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Buffalo Plaid Wristlet
- Bits And Bobbles Tote
- Winter Blooms Cowl
- Newport Oversized Cardigan
- Catalina Tank Top
- Norwalk Pony Tail Key Hole Hat
- Sedona Poncho
- Montana Poncho
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet