Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Crochet for Christmas
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Everyone knows the best gifts are handmade, and with Christmas just around the corner there is no better book to flip through than Crochet for Christmas from Stackpole Books. If you're in a gift giving rut this book is the perfect inspiration for you! Featuring 29 patterns that you will love, you can start no them now and have plenty of time to finish before the holidays are in full swing. Whether you want to work up some cozy decorations for your home or do a little creating for someone else, this book will be a great go-to guide.
From cowls to cozies, you will never be bored. I think the best part about this book is that you can take one pattern and use its techniques in many of the others. For example, if you want a cozy hat that makes you smile, try incorporating the lights from the Christmas Lights Coffee Sleeve into the Silver & Spice Hood. Using her techniques in different patterns gives them completely different looks, and you can work up the same project a few times without feeling like you're gifting identical presents to your friends and family.
My favorite patterns in this book are the Two Toned Boot Cuffs and the Penguin Ornaments. I love the boot cuffs because with the chilly weather, it can be hard to show off your style when you're covered up by tall boots and a long jacket! Using boot cuffs you can add pops of color and even lace to show off your fashion sense. The penguins are too cute, and I think they not only make fun ornaments, but also stocking stuffers, door hangers, and more! I think these little guys are perfect to work up and leave around the house as fun little surprises.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
There is nothing better than the feeling of finishing a crocheted afghan. Now everyone (including beginners!) can experience that same… Continue reading: "Beginner Squares Afghanvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Herringbone Moss Mittens
- Elkhorn Neck Warmer
- Into The Sunset Crochet Mittens
- Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Crochet Bow Crop Top
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Simple Stitch
- Valentine Gift Bag
- Lila Pocket Scarf
- Beginner Crochet Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters