Collars for Kids
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Sweet, Simple and perfect for any little girl in your life! Collars for Kids by Cony Larsen is a fabulous crochet pattern book featuring fun collars you can whip up in no time at all. This 49 page instructional book has patterns for the beginner through advanced crocheter. It also has great picture tutorials to help you follow along with the more advanced stitching techniques!
Each of the 12 crochet patterns are so fun and unique, every little girl who wears one of these collars will feel like a princess. As an added bonus- There are online videos that accompany this creative book, too!
The Loopy Diva Collar pattern (pg. 40) is so whimsical and fun, truly one of my favorites. The Pink & Gray Florets Collar (pg. 36) has a more classical look and would be the perfect addition for an Easter dress. If you are looking for an edgy look for your pre-teen, the Gold on a Chain Collar (pg. 12) would be perfect! Of course, there are flowers, pom-poms and much more in this creative book.
As an added feature, there are great instructions for making tassels and pom-poms in the back of the book too! I know I will be making some of these sweet collars for the girls in my life, and I think you will love it too.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet