Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Boho Chic Crochet Ponchos
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Whenever I look in my closet I'm constantly disappointed at all the clothes I have. I'm sure there are many people out there just like me who stare and stare and think "I have no clothes". However, what I DO have in my closet, and love so much, are ponchos! Ponchos are perfect to wear during the winter months, but I also found a few lightweight ones that I love to wear during the spring and summer. In Boho Chic Crochet Ponchos there are 7 amazing poncho patterns to choose from.
If you're constantly looking for the latest fashion statements then look no further than this book. With all the chic crochet ponchos, you're sure to be the next model on the runway. I know I've mentioned the word chic to define the designs in this book, but they're also super comfy and versatile. From fringe to pom poms these have the perfect finishing touches.
Whether you're looking for fun, fancy or everyday styles, there is a design for you. Each of these ponchos is easy to crochet and can be worked up in no time. Each crochet pattern has a list of materials, gauge information, instructions and even an instructional video to show you the techniques on how to get the greatest outcome.
From plush, super bulky yarns to lacy medium weight yarns, each design is fabulous. You'll find patterns with broomstick lace, modern motifs, granny squares, stripes and so much more. My favorite crochet poncho in this book is Silken Stripes on page 12. I'm a sucker for stripes and own a lot of items with stripes, so it's no wonder I was drawn to this one. This poncho consists of only two colors, but looks absolutely fabulous as it is embellished with fringe at the bottom.
Every pattern in the book is an easy crochet pattern, making them perfect or those just learning to crochet. If you've been crocheting for a while then you should be able to breeze right through these. Crochet stitches like treble crochet, double treble crochet, cluster stitch and a few others are used on the patterns.
If you're looking to revamp your wardrobe or even give a handmade gift, then you definitely need to add Boho Chic Crochet Ponchos to your book collection. You'll certainly refer back to this book every winter for a new pattern.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Car Seat Blankets
- My Very First Layette
- Beginner's Guide to Crocodile Stitch
- Enter to win a copy of Celtic Cable Crochet!
- The Cuffed Shawl and More
- A Baker's Dozen: Easy Crochet Doilies
- Chemo Caps and Wraps
- Around The Seasons Afghans from Bernat
- Blue Ribbon Afghans from America's State Fairs
- Open Weave Fashions
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Round Lace Doily
- Easy Sea Glass Chunky Crochet Cowl
- Puff Stitch Crochet Shawl Pattern
- Perfection Spa Washcloth
- The Take Me Outside Infinity Scarf
- Chunky Infinity Scarf
- Show Yourself Frozen 2-Inspired Elsa
- Easy Weekend Chevron Crochet Blanket
- Kalinda Wrap
- Crochet Heart Earrings
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet