We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Hats aren't just for the cold, winter months – especially when you're a baby! Inside Baby Hats by Annastasia Cruz, you will find a super cute collection of quick crochet hats to make for your baby. Babies need warm hats during any season, which makes this book a must-have for new moms. Even if you aren't a new mom, quick crochet hats are always a great gift idea!
Sizes range from 3 to 12 months and include a variety of stylish designs including a Brimmed Hat with Flower (pg. 2), a vintage-inspired Cloche Hat (pg. 10), a unique Pixie Bonnet (pg. 24), and a Bear Hat (pg. 26). There's even a Bunny Hat (pg. 8) that would be perfect for Easter or even Halloween.
All of the crochet hat patterns inside this book from Leisure Arts are easy to crochet. Plus, as a bonus, there are video tutorials for some of the patterns. Simply look for the video camera icon in the crochet instructions and head to the Leisure Arts website for technique videos made specially to accompany this book.
Whether you are looking for a dainty crochet hat, a playful accessory, or a simple, timeless design, this book definitely has it all. Plus, there are general instructions at the back of the book including common crochet abbreviations, symbols and terms, skill level charts, and more. You'll even find various crochet stitch diagrams including adjustable loop, free loops, and working in space before a stitch.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"The Wobbly Rectangles Blanket was made because I wanted to make a blanket that was worked in rounds and allowed me to use my favorite… Continue reading: "Wobbly Rectangles Blanketvideocam"
- Win a copy of Pocket Shawls!
- The Cuffed Shawl and More
- Crocheted Afghans
- Car Seat Blankets
- Chance to win a copy of Fun Animal Pillows!
- Around The Seasons Afghans from Bernat
- Figure Flattering Plus-Size Fashions
- Make in a Weekend Shawls
- Enter for a chance to win a copy of 9 Months to Crochet!
- Amamani Puzzle Balls
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rustic Sunflower Towel Topper
- Easy Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Dishcloth
- Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Tutorial
- How To Crochet A Granny Square
- Jasmine Shawl
- Harlyn Shawl
- Mini Amigurumi Flamingo
- Watermelon Coaster
- Crochet Penguin Ornament
- Cool Breeze Spa Washcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters