Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Hats aren't just for the cold, winter months – especially when you're a baby! Inside Baby Hats by Annastasia Cruz, you will find a super cute collection of quick crochet hats to make for your baby. Babies need warm hats during any season, which makes this book a must-have for new moms. Even if you aren't a new mom, quick crochet hats are always a great gift idea!
Sizes range from 3 to 12 months and include a variety of stylish designs including a Brimmed Hat with Flower (pg. 2), a vintage-inspired Cloche Hat (pg. 10), a unique Pixie Bonnet (pg. 24), and a Bear Hat (pg. 26). There's even a Bunny Hat (pg. 8) that would be perfect for Easter or even Halloween.
All of the crochet hat patterns inside this book from Leisure Arts are easy to crochet. Plus, as a bonus, there are video tutorials for some of the patterns. Simply look for the video camera icon in the crochet instructions and head to the Leisure Arts website for technique videos made specially to accompany this book.
Whether you are looking for a dainty crochet hat, a playful accessory, or a simple, timeless design, this book definitely has it all. Plus, there are general instructions at the back of the book including common crochet abbreviations, symbols and terms, skill level charts, and more. You'll even find various crochet stitch diagrams including adjustable loop, free loops, and working in space before a stitch.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty Kids Headband
- Baby Booties Worked Flat
- Octomato Amigurumi
- Crochet Mittens
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters