Use Up Leftover Yarn: 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Scrap Yarn, Plus One Skein Wonders
Baby Brights: 30 Colorful Crochet Accessories
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Nothing is more fitting for a new little one than a crocheted accessory made with love. Baby Brights: 30 Colorful Crochet Accessories is brought to us by the bright mind of Kathleen McCafferty. This charming book may be designed for little ones, but it packs a big punch of bright and fun knits to make anyone happy. You'll have as much fun crocheting these projects as you will have giving them to a lucky baby!
As the title correctly implies, there are 30 wonderfully bright accessory patterns included in this book which are helpfully organized by category. Need a baby blanket pattern? Don't worry, they've got you "covered" with a blanket chapter. Looking for bath time projects? Check.; those have their own section, as well. Additional categories include other baby essentials such as: rattles and teethers, hats, booties, toys, and nursery decor. The author even includes a helpful section on the basics of crochet with some amazing must-read hints and tips for successful crafting.
We love how the instructions in Baby Brights: 30 Colorful Crochet Accessories are clear and detailed. Each project is also labeled by skill level, so you know beforehand what to expect. The large, colorful photos are simply gorgeous, and they provide some close-ups on projects that are, quite frankly, eye-candy for any crocheter. The only downside to this book is having to choose which project to make first!
PLUS: Check out a pattern excerpt from Baby Brights! These super cute Apple Tree Rattles are surprisingly simple to crochet and will keep your baby occupied for hours. Treat your own little one to these crocheted rattles, or make a set for an expectant friend or family member. Attach one to the top of a baby gift for a unique (and practical) gift topper. Get the free pattern here.
Find more patterns like this inside Baby Brights: 30 Colorful Crochet Accessories by Kathleen McCafferty.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you have one spare hour in a day, you can make the One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowl! This fabulous cowl will add sophistication… Continue reading: "One Hour Spike Stitch Crochet Cowlvideocam"
- My Very First Layette
- Plus Size Crochet
- Cute Critter Crochet
- Chance to win a copy of Fun Animal Pillows!
- 63 Easy To Crochet Pattern Stitches
- Blue Ribbon Afghans from America's State Fairs
- Enter to win a copy of Beautiful Bookmarks
- Enter to win a copy of Afghans with Style!
- 101 Crochet Stitch Patterns and Edgings
- Cute Crochet Rugs for Kids
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Ocean Breeze Crochet Headband
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Crochet Soccer Sneakers Worked In Rows!
- Crochet Gladiator Baby Sandals
- Crochet Gladiator Sandals
- Crochet Baby Boots
- Crochet Baby Booties
- Cable Braided Fingerless Mittens
- Cable Braided Headband
- Sweet Stripes Plant Rugs
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters