Little Crown Easy Newborn Cap
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Want to make your own gift for a new mother but dont have a lot of time? This Little Crown newborn cap takes me about an hour and a half to make. The pattern is simple, but the brim edging gives the cap a distinctive look. Its a perfect project for the last-minute baby shower or for those times when youd just like to tell a mother-to-be, Im thinking of you and wishing you well. It should fit a newborn or preemie."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size5 in. from crown to tip of edging; 12-in. circumference at brim when not stretched; up to 16-in. circumference when stretched
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
These Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks are perfect for anyone who wants to keep their feet nice and cozy around the house or in… Continue reading: "Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet