Little Crown Easy Newborn Cap
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Want to make your own gift for a new mother but dont have a lot of time? This Little Crown newborn cap takes me about an hour and a half to make. The pattern is simple, but the brim edging gives the cap a distinctive look. Its a perfect project for the last-minute baby shower or for those times when youd just like to tell a mother-to-be, Im thinking of you and wishing you well. It should fit a newborn or preemie."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size5 in. from crown to tip of edging; 12-in. circumference at brim when not stretched; up to 16-in. circumference when stretched
Read NextQuick-to-Stitch Baby Hat
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Pattern is a beautiful pink and white shawl dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness. If you know someone… Continue reading: "Amazing Grace Crochet Shawl Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Baby Coat/cardigan Sweater Beautiful Free Patterns Explain All Sizes
- Reversible Unicorn- Flippy Friends
- Rainbow Heart Pencil Case
- Reverse Single Crochet Stitch
- Reversible Bee- Flippy Friends
- Amigurumi Piglet
- Calla Lily Market Bag
- Katie Tote
- Teton Crochet Basket
- Crochet Sleek Doily How To Crochet Round Doily
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters