We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The Springtime Baby Crochet Blanket is a must-make this season. The unique basket weave texture provides warmth and style for any cuddly recipient. Its simple, repetitive pattern makes it a pleasure to create, right down to the very last double crochet. Easy crochet patterns like this make working up baby patterns totally worth it. The beautiful teal color is sure to brighten up baby's room and mood.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Find more cuddly crochet baby blanket patterns here! 50+ Free Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"This baby blanket is crocheted with the lovely "wattle stitch" which is super simple and quick to make! There is a full stitch… Continue reading: "Super Bulky Loft Pom Baby Blanketvideocam"
- Heirloom Baby Blanket
- Pink Shell Baby Blanket
- V-Stitch Rainbow Crochet Blanket Pattern
- One Ball Baby Blanket and Hat
- Easiest Baby Blanket Pattern Ever
- Rockabye Baby Granny Square Blanket
- Sweet Dreams Crochet Blanket
- Rainbow Shells Baby Blanket
- Cuddly Teddy Bear Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Fiona's Zig Zag Baby Blanket
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Zodiac Dragon
- Little Bitty Round Doily
- Oopsie Daisy Doll Romper
- Ashvini Tunisian Slippers
- Free Crochet Sprouting Sapling Plant Pattern
- Life Is Sweet Watermelon
- Monstera Leaf Crochet Mug Rug
- How to Crochet With Multiple Strands of Yarn
- Rose Brooch
- Crochet Cross Prayer Cloth Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters