"Handmade With Love" Gift Tags
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Have you started working on Christmas gifts yet? One of the problems I have always had with making gifts year round is the lack of gift tags and wrapping paper. It's so much easier to wrap and label the gift once you have it done; then you don't have to worry about it until the holidays. To help get you started, I designed these cute little tags for your handmade gifts. These are not specific to Christmas, so you can use them year round. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Adorable Woodland Hedgehog crochet amigurumi pattern is such a cute little friend to work up! Worked in the round with worsted… Continue reading: "Adorable Woodland Hedgehogvideocam"
- How Much Yarn Do I Need?
- What is the Easiest Crochet Stitch for a Blanket?
- How to Teach a Child to Crochet
- Avoid Wrist and Hand Pain in Crochet
- 7 Benefits of Crocheting
- 6 Best Crochet Hooks to Use + Free Patterns
- How to Soften Acrylic Yarn
- How to Crochet Faster
- Why is My Crochet Getting Smaller?
- How To Crochet A Single Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- Jade And Roses
- Easy Split Skirt
- Harmony Poncho Pattern
- Vicki Roberts
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Florence Hexagon Blanket
- Witch Topsy-turvy Doll
- DIY Handheld Hummingbird Feeder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters