8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Dogwood Flower Top
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Dogwood Flower Top is really made to be styled in multiple different ways. Obviously it is a very summery and warm-weather article, but depending on the outfit it is a part of it can really take on several different looks. I made mine a good length for wearing with high waisted skirts or bottoms, and as you can see the results really range from classy to very bohemian. The almost free-form way that the flowers are joined also makes it just a little bit abstract."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeEach flower measures about 3.75″ from end to end(or from one petal end to the end of the opposite petal).
Finished SizeThis pattern is written for 1 size. However, suggestions for adapting the size are included under the heading “Size & Measurements”.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab a couple skeins of cozy chenille yarn and get ready to kick back and relax with the stress-free Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby… Continue reading: "Junebug Stitch Sampler Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Summer Love Tote Bag
- Lovely Corner-to-Corner Bee Baby Blanket
- Honey Peaks Throw
- Sand And Sea Crochet Baby Blanket
- Boho Hexagon Coasters
- Rebel Cat Amigurumi
- Patriotic Gnome
- Easy Blingy Crochet Headband
- Suzette Market Bag
- Berry Bliss Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet