We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pattern comes with pictures and video tutorials for both right and left handed. This lacy pattern would make a great set of curtains or table cloth or even a Lacy Shawl"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Crafts Similar to Crochet
- How Much Yarn Do I Need?
- How to Teach a Child to Crochet
- How to Soften Acrylic Yarn
- 7 Benefits of Crocheting
- Best Yarn for Crochet
- 6 Best Crochet Hooks to Use + Free Patterns
- Crocheting with Arthritis: A Guide to Pain-Free Hooking
- How to Start Crocheting
- Avoid Wrist and Hand Pain in Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Mug Cozy Crochet Pattern
- Chloe Crochet Ear Warmer Headband
- Over The Ridge Crochet Boy Hat Pattern
- The Kensington Crochet Bolero Pattern
- The Uppercross Crochet Infinity Cowl
- Flower And Shells Baby Beanie
- Blue Flower Baby Beanie
- Yarn Bowl/basket
- Cupcake Pattern Baby Beanie
- Dog Baby Beanie
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet