We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pattern comes with pictures and video tutorials for both right and left handed. This lacy pattern would make a great set of curtains or table cloth or even a Lacy Shawl"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Crochet Crunch Stitch/ Even Moss Stitch
- 7 Benefits of Crocheting
- How Much Yarn Do I Need?
- How To Join Yarn In Crochet: 4 Ways
- Solved: How to Soften Acrylic Yarn
- How to Teach a Child to Crochet
- Why is My Crochet Getting Smaller?
- Crocheting with Arthritis: A Guide to Pain-Free Hooking
- 10 Crafts Similar to Crochet
- Can I Take a Crochet Hook on a Plane?
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Tessa Skirt
- Peeking Puff Stitch Cowl
- Crochet Waffle Stitch Tutorial
- Suzette Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Crab Stitch Tutorial
- Beautiful Bean Stitch Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Magic Circle Crochet Tutorial
- Moss Stitch Crochet Tutorial
- Sweet Suzette Stitch Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- Tahoe Bean Stitch Twisted Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters