We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pattern comes with pictures and video tutorials for both right and left handed. This lacy pattern would make a great set of curtains or table cloth or even a Lacy Shawl"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
These Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks are perfect for anyone who wants to keep their feet nice and cozy around the house or in… Continue reading: "Quick and Easy Crochet Slipper Socks"
- How to Soften Acrylic Yarn
- How Much Yarn Do I Need?
- How to Teach a Child to Crochet
- Tips for Choosing the Best Yarn for Crochet
- How to Start Crocheting
- How to Keep Yarn From Tangling
- 6 Best Crochet Hooks to Use + Free Patterns
- Avoid Wrist and Hand Pain in Crochet
- Complete Crochet Hook Size and Yarn Weight Guide
- How to Crochet Straight Edges
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Textured Buttoned Infinity Scarf
- Modern Holiday Throw
- Lyra Hat
- Sweet Chestnut
- Lakeside Chunky Beanie
- Ella Hoody
- Augustine Chunky Blanket Throw
- All Year Cover Up & Cornwall Shawl
- Scrappy Crochet Bag
- Amsterdam Crochet Your Fade Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet