How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet Base Patterns are so useful in many so many projects, be it of any shape...a Circle, Oval, Square, Hexagon or a Rectangle. You can make so many crochet projects with a simple Rectangle Base.....Bags, purses, cushion covers, pillows, scarf, rugs, placemats, blankets and many more as you wish. Today am sharing the pattern to make a Double Crochet Rectangle Base. This base is worked in rounds. Notes:- The Starting Chain is not Counted as a stitch. Its Just to bring the Yarn to a working height. Materials Used:- Yarn 4mm Crochet Hook"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How Much Yarn Do I Need?
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- How to Teach a Child to Crochet
- What is the Easiest Crochet Stitch for a Blanket?
- How to Start Crocheting
- Crochet With Different Yarn Weights
- 6 Best Crochet Hooks to Use + Free Patterns
- Best Yarn for Crochet
- How to Soften Acrylic Yarn
- 7 Benefits of Crocheting
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lemon Rose Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters