Wisteria Drop Kimono
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Wisteria Drops is a kimono that will look lovely in all bright colors, or with all neutrals. It would even pop if it was crocheted all in one solid color. It is a great summer garment created with 100% cotton yarn so that i keeps you cool. You can dress it up or down however you like, and also wear it as a coverup with your bathing suit! You will need 218(250, 314)g C1(Soft Ecru), 300(315, 328)g C2(Soft Violet), and 89(175, 212)g C3(Blue Jeans)."
NotesI used a 7mm hook for mine
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10.25 st / 6.4 rows= 4” in dc
Finished SizeS/M, L/XL, 2XL/3XL
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… Continue reading: "1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters