Wisteria Drop Kimono
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Wisteria Drops is a kimono that will look lovely in all bright colors, or with all neutrals. It would even pop if it was crocheted all in one solid color. It is a great summer garment created with 100% cotton yarn so that i keeps you cool. You can dress it up or down however you like, and also wear it as a coverup with your bathing suit! You will need 218(250, 314)g C1(Soft Ecru), 300(315, 328)g C2(Soft Violet), and 89(175, 212)g C3(Blue Jeans)."
NotesI used a 7mm hook for mine
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10.25 st / 6.4 rows= 4” in dc
Finished SizeS/M, L/XL, 2XL/3XL
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The 1 Skein Scarf
- Raffia Yarn Purse
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Free Sparkly Scarf and Hat Crochet Patterns
- Care Bear-Inspired Crochet Hat Pattern
- Nautical Baby Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lemon Rose Headband
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters