8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns, Volume II
Winter Frost Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Winter Frost Cropped Crochet Sweater is a versatile design you can style multiple ways. You can wear it to work, lounging at home or wear it over a shirt. The aran weight yarn makes this sweater so cozy and slightly bulky The stitching creates an elastic fabric that will stretch once it is worn. The pattern is written for sizes from XS-3XL and contains helpful photos to guide along. It is suitable for intermdediate crocheters and experienced crochet beginners. "
NotesPlease share the link to this pattern. Thank you!
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge14 DCs across/4 rows= 4"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet