Willa Crochet Cardigan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Crochet this boho inspired Willa cardigan. This cardigan is a light and airy cardigan that can be worn all throughout the warmer months. It is crocheted with a cotton/linen blend yarn making it light and airy. This pattern is created by crocheting a series of chain stitches that are mixed with sc and dc. This pattern is considered an intermediate level pattern. Knowledge of basic crochet stitches and techniques are required to complete this pattern. Sizing is included for Extra Small/Small, Medium/Large, XL/2X and 3X/4X."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge is approx. 18st across x 10 rows = 4″
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters