Vintage Style Smock Jacket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Annabelle vintage smock jacket! Perfect for beginners!! Written entirely in variations of the Single crochet. This jacket is a raglan style worked from top to bottom. 3/4 sleeves are added after and seamed. The smock edging and Vintage style buttons give this jacket real style. It can be worn both casual and formal! This pattern is written in US terms. Finished size measured around the chest. 1/2yrs 23” 3/4yrs 25” 5/6yrs 26” 7/8yrs 28” 9/10yrs 29” 11/13yrs 30” X Small 31.5” Small 34.5 “ Medium 37.5” Med/large 41” Large 44” XLarge 47.5” XXLarge 51” XXXLarge 55” "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge: 16 stitches and 22 rows for a 10x10cm
Finished Size1- 2 years, 3–4 years, 5-6 years,7-8 years, 9-10 years, 11 – 12 years, X Small, Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large, XX Large, XXX Large, XXXX Large
- Lion Brand Vanna's choice - Silver grey
- 4 x stitch markers
- Faux antique buttons
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters