Top Down Winter Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The crochet Top Down Winter Sweater is a perfect crochet jumper for winter (as the name suggests). The pattern comes in 8 sizes from S to 5XL. That means you’ll easily find a size that fits you. In addition you’ll find suggestions on how to adjust the size. This crochet sweater has a round yoke & is crocheted from the top down. Next, this sweater has such lovely lace stitch details & the color changes makes it look unique. Finally, the skill level is intermediate, but it’s not a difficult pattern to crochet. No complex decreases, & just hdc stitches & chains. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Crochet GaugeMeasured with stitch combination crocheted rounds:
15 stitches & 13 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished SizeS (M) L (XL) 2XL (3XL) 4XL (5XL)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Raspberry Surprise Front Post Wine Cozy
- Chunky-like Preemie Baby Beanies
- Chunky-like Preemie Granny Square Beanies
- Heart Pixel Art Square
- C2c Valentine's Washcloth
- Leprechaun Appliqué
- Starburst Blanket
- Hunny Bunny Bonnet
- Lansdowne Basket
- Lansdowne Toque
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet