This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Plain Jayne Baby Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I designed this simple baby sweater crochet pattern for my newest niece, Navy Jayne. The Plain Jayne sweater will be a wardrobe staple item. It’s gender-neutral and can be worn in so many ways. Making a tiny sweater is the perfect bite size project. Even with the lightweight yarn, it works up in a flash. The free crochet pattern is written for sizes 3, 6, 12, 18 and 24 months. You can see more photos and details on the blog."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextSummer Air Tunic
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
On a rainy day, a new mom will love to snuggle under this Gray Grandma Baby Blanket with her baby for comfort and warmth. This crochet… Continue reading: "Gray Grandma Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Goddess Crop Top
- Trevor Triceratops
- Color Fusion Scarf
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- How To Crochet The Spider Stitch
- Luffy Amigurumi
- Simply Cute Octopus Amigurumi
- Little Tiger Amigurumi
- How To Crochet Alpine Stitch Tutorial
- Straightforward Newborn Beanie Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters