This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Little Crochet Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A cute little crochet sweater in sizes 3 months to 5 years. Made with self striping yarn - Cygnet Pure Baby Prints. This yarn is a Double knit weight, and uses a 4mm hook. tension = 16sts over 10 rows with a 4mmm = 10cm x 10cm or whatever hook needed to get tension. Made in the Raglan style, worked from the top down in circles before splitting to make the arm holes. Minimal ends to sew in, and you can check the size of the sweater as you make it. "
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16st over 10 rows using a 4mm hook = 10cm x 10cm
Finished Size3 months - 5 years
Read NextKalisha Poncho
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Long Crochet Cardigan
- The Seaside Crochet Cardigan
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Octopus Pattern
- Crochet Sedge Stitch Tutorial
- Guide To How To Crochet Corner To Corner
- Hairpin Lace Cowl
- Wizard Frog Crochet Pattern
- Kinnedy Nichelle Square
- Crochet Circular Table Runner How To Make Round Tablemat
- Keyhole Striped Boomerang Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters