Teddy Fleece Crochet Sweater With Front Pocket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Dreamer Sweater is just the softest thing! Using Lion Brand’s Baby Soft Boucle Yarn, this comfy crochet jumper has a ‘teddy’ or ‘sherpa fleece’ look to it! This modern and on-trend sweater is crocheted in 4 panels using half double crochets and then the ribbing is crocheted using Lion Brand’s Feels Like Butta. The fun mix of textures – the boucle fleece contrasting with the smooth silky yarn – gives this sweater such a unique look. You can also add an optional front pocket to keep your hands warm! The sample is cropped length but the pattern includes alteration instructions so you can make this sweater any length you want. This pattern is written in English using US crochet terms. Contains step-by-step instructions with pictures. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished SizeXS(S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Team Spirit Scrucnhie
- Field Of Flowers Crochet Stitch
- A Taste Of Honey - Wine Bottle Cozy
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Houndstooth Crocheted Dishcloth
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Gap Year Cardigan
- Peppermint Snail
- Marina Festival Top
- Rustic Sunflower Coaster
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters