Striped Velvet Cardigan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Striped Velvet Cardigan is the perfect beginner crochet pattern if you never crocheted a cardigan sweater before. This cardigan is also perfect for locations where the weather is mild and all you need is a gorgeous, simple, and warm cardigan. The pattern comes with many pictures and schematics to show you how to crochet it step by step so that you can confidently crochet the piece. This beautiful cardigan uses the Bernat Crushed Velvet yarn in 2 different colors. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love Knot Market Bag
- Sunflower Face Scrubby
- Simple Butterfly
- Stashbusting Lace Scarf
- Stashbusting Washcloths
- Ocean Mist Dish Towel
- Ocean Mist Round Coaster
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Tide Knot Swimsuit Cover Up
- Be Kind Mini C2c Wall-hanging
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters