8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns, Volume II
Stonewash Pocket Coatigan
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Chic, minimalist and wonderfully versatile, the Stonewash Coatigan is the perfect fall layer! This a modern crochet cardigan features tapered sleeves and hidden pockets for a coat-like look (hence the name Coat-igan). Despite its long length this pattern only has a small amount of seamingt (shoulder seams and armholes) This method is a lot easier than it seems and the Coatigan is great for beginner crochet garment makers. This crochet cardigan pattern is also accompanied by a video tutorial."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeXS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Raspberry Surprise Front Post Wine Cozy
- Chunky-like Preemie Baby Beanies
- Chunky-like Preemie Granny Square Beanies
- Heart Pixel Art Square
- C2c Valentine's Washcloth
- Leprechaun Appliqué
- Starburst Blanket
- Hunny Bunny Bonnet
- Lansdowne Basket
- Lansdowne Toque
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet