We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Stephanie Sweater is what I’d like to call an early Fall sweater - it’s got an open and fun texture that will still be nice and light, although super cozy and homey, when the temps are still high. This design is easy and fun, with tons of room for customization. And it comes in 9 sizes, from extra small to 5x, making it great for a variety of people. It'll be great no matter who wears it."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge13 stitches and 10 rows = 4 inches
Finished Size9 sizes: XS - 5X
- 5.0 mm (H)
- 558 - 1361 yards (510 - 1244 m) DK weight yarn
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters