Stained Glass Tunisian Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pattern combines two basic Tunisian stitches: the Tunisian simple stitch and the Tunisian purl stitch. Together they form a honeycomb stitch! Also, I love how in Tunisian crochet there is a forward pass and a return pass and I love playing around with bold, statement colours. So, when I was on my summer holiday this year (in my own backyard), I tried to use two different colours for the forward and the return pass and loved it so much I wanted to share it with the world – and see if I could design a garment. Encouraged by my CROMIES – a lovely group of other crocheters and designers I have met on the gram – and by Lion Brand, who kindly agreed to sponsor me with the yarn, I have designed this Tunisian Crochet sweater."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, K/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeSizes: bust size 1: 31-34”; 2: 35-38”; 3: 39-42”; 4: 43-46”; 5: 47-50”; 6: 51-54”; 7: 55-58”; 8: 59-62”
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Love It Cushion Cover
- Chunky Super Bulky Hat
- Chunky Super Bulky Beanie
- Santa Belt Tissue Box Cover
- Chroma Hat
- Snowman Head Tissue Box Cover
- Ruffle Crochet Baby Blanket
- Long Santa Hat
- Gingerbread House Tissue Box Cover
- Nativity Advent Calendar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters