Rustic Country Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A Rustic and warm Country sweater in sizes 12months – Adult XXLarge. The perfect go to sweater for chilly walks, days out or evenings around the campfire. This sweater has a rustic charm that is ageless, made with lots of ease for comfort and plenty of stretch. Not only is this cosy sweater unisex it looks great in stripes, block, Ombre, yarn cakes and marble colours. The sweater features ribbed edging, ribbed cuff and oversized loose neckline. I wanted to make this pattern easy to follow (ya know pick up and put down without losing your mojo) so, I have made this easy pattern in one piece and then added the sleeves after. This also makes this rustic sweater easy to customise so getting the perfect fit is easy!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge: 14 Stitches x 20 Rows 10cm/4"
Finished Size12 months - Adult XXL
- James C Brett - Marble chunky
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Rainbow Bunting
- Crochet Stitch Library. Crochet Stitch #1
- Skylar Tie Strap Crop Top
- Super Easy Carrot Bunting
- Crochet Easter Bunny Egg Garland
- The Easiest Purple Poncho Wrap
- Sleepy Bunny Egg Cozy
- Twisted Messy Bun Hat
- Beginner Crochet Beanie
- Unique Marshmallow Messy Bun Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet